Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Uh...

Great animation, great voices, excellent twist right before the credits and WHAT THE FUCK.

Phoenix Wrong 33¼ Phoenix Wrong 33¼

THERE'S A N****R! THERE'S A N****R!

priceless PW humor yet again

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

my favorite face is in the second half, on the 6th "devil's". thats frickin priceless

One Chance One Chance

touching, but also strange

it seems that the most logical thing to do would be to keep working on a cure. how else are you supposed to save the world? by being happy with your family? no. going to the park or going out on your wife doesn't save the world... or does it?

so i'm depressed as hell now. the ending i got is pretty obvious. 10/10 and 5/5

Sim Kitten Sim Kitten

this is horrible.

there's no point to it. there's no inherent fun in the game, just pointlessly clicking to the next badly drawn animation. all of it fails to humor me in the slightest. please keep this kind of thing off of newgrounds.

endeavor endeavor

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A BITCH.

MALOR is a bitch too. Damn the bad ending, and damn this game for being good enough to make me play it again for the good one.

Obligatory Supervillain (test) Obligatory Supervillain (test)

Goodness gracious.

I love the snarl you get out of that synth, especially in the lower register. And holy monkey, that bass drum is a monster. Well done, mate.

FacenessMonster responds:

Thanks mate, I'll keep it dirty!

05 - Glowing Water Rats 05 - Glowing Water Rats

YUP.

"Hmm, I don't really like this too much. why is it listed as heavy metal? Eh, I guess I can manage a 3 out of-"

And then the drop happened. And then I favorited the song. My only complaint whatsoever is that the guitars sound blatantly synth at around :57, but the rest of the time I'd mistake them for real ones.

Wahnsinn responds:

They're real the entire time my friend. Thanks for the 10 ;D

Romantic Insanity Romantic Insanity

DAMN SON. Epic shit here

This song is so good it's creepy, made more so by my own personal empathy to it. I've struggled with multiple personality disorder for a while now, and this song actually does a damn good job of summing up the feelings between myself and the one additional personality that remains despite continuing therapy. It sounds crazy (becuase it is), but we've ended up depending on each other for moral support a lot recently, and it's bordering on a romantic relationship now (yes we are opposite genders) even considering the general mental instability involved. Long story short, both of us love this song. Faved, fived, and downloaded. :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sweet. It's not often a song can soothe dual personalities. That is fucking epic. In a way it was about dual destinies on opposite paths at a convergence point.

Glad you dug it. Thanks for the awesome review.\m/

Crow T Robot and Tom Servo Crow T Robot and Tom Servo

FUCK YES

MST3k was like carbohydrates for the last two years of high school: debatably a bad influence on your general self, but I still want it.

Overgrown Colossus Overgrown Colossus

"Alright, it's time to fight!"

"Go, Torterra!"

ARandomSoldierBabe ARandomSoldierBabe

...

Wonderful style, but the actuality seems... unoriginal. Pardon me for saying, but it looks a bit like Lara Croft stole Master Chief's AR, dyed her hair, and put on a pair of low-riders and a blue monocle.