Obligatory Supervillain (test) Obligatory Supervillain (test)

Goodness gracious.

I love the snarl you get out of that synth, especially in the lower register. And holy monkey, that bass drum is a monster. Well done, mate.

FacenessMonster responds:

Thanks mate, I'll keep it dirty!

05 - Glowing Water Rats 05 - Glowing Water Rats

YUP.

"Hmm, I don't really like this too much. why is it listed as heavy metal? Eh, I guess I can manage a 3 out of-"

And then the drop happened. And then I favorited the song. My only complaint whatsoever is that the guitars sound blatantly synth at around :57, but the rest of the time I'd mistake them for real ones.

Wahnsinn responds:

They're real the entire time my friend. Thanks for the 10 ;D

Romantic Insanity Romantic Insanity

DAMN SON. Epic shit here

This song is so good it's creepy, made more so by my own personal empathy to it. I've struggled with multiple personality disorder for a while now, and this song actually does a damn good job of summing up the feelings between myself and the one additional personality that remains despite continuing therapy. It sounds crazy (becuase it is), but we've ended up depending on each other for moral support a lot recently, and it's bordering on a romantic relationship now (yes we are opposite genders) even considering the general mental instability involved. Long story short, both of us love this song. Faved, fived, and downloaded. :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sweet. It's not often a song can soothe dual personalities. That is fucking epic. In a way it was about dual destinies on opposite paths at a convergence point.

Glad you dug it. Thanks for the awesome review.\m/

MMZXA - Soul Ablaze MMZXA - Soul Ablaze

Respect.

The "5" quote for ratings has never summed it up quite so well.

~BH~ The Dark Temple ~BH~ The Dark Temple

Wide variety of potential uses

This could be a lot of things, from an early boss fight to just a theme for some technology-oriented area in a game, but funnily enough I didn't get the vibe of "this is a dark temple" in the slightest. Pretty good, though

Temple of Darkness Temple of Darkness

Really excellent

I LOVED it all the way up until the point where the time started. After that, it lost the "creepy" factor I liked so much and just started sounding mysterious. Still great, though. 5/5 and 10/10

Mudkipocalypse (organ arngmnt) Mudkipocalypse (organ arngmnt)

Purdy damn good.

It has a wonderfully unclassifiable sense to it. Very ominous and driving, even though it seems slow-tempo. 9/10 because it still sounds unfinished (not as a song, but as an instrument), but only a little bit so, and YOU TRIED TO SLIP A PICARDY THIRD PAST ME YOU BASTARD.

Deep Silver Deep Silver

hmm.

intro was a little too long of a buildup to be a relatively chill song. elsewise quite good and fun to listen to, unlike the shitpile of terrible YouTube remixes I juts slogged through for an hour and a half.

{ANT} - Machine Dance {ANT} - Machine Dance

dunno about the other song...

but this one is pretty dadgumn good. it got my head bobbing at the monitor here, and sort of reminds me of Mortal Kombat.

Anth0n responds:

Glad you liked it!

Overload (remix) Overload (remix)

damn good

if something gets me banging my head at the computer monitor, its really good. addictive beat, nice ambient intro... it kicks consummate ass!